Friday, November 3, 2017

11-3-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE

Psalm 40 v 12 -For my troubles surround me too many to count!My sins pile up so high I cant see a way out. They outnumber the hairs on my head.I have lost all courage.

Step 4: Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.


Don't stop now! Working step four is going to open a lot of wounds and your first instinct is going to be, run, hide, and quit it's too hard. Giving up now because of fear will leave you with more regret and shame. Its gonna be tough but you can do it and you're worth it! You were meant for so much more and the enemy of your Soul is determined to get you to settle and live way below your God-given potential.On the other side of that pain is a world beyond your wildest dreams.Keep fighting keep pushing and don't you dare give up!

Deuteronomy 20:4 For the Lord your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.


By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 
Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases!

No comments:

Post a Comment