Tuesday, November 21, 2017

11-21-17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH SUPPORT FROM SCRIPTURE

Proverb 19 v 3 -People ruin their lives by their own foolishness and then are angry at the Lord. NIV

Step 3. We made a decision to turn our lives and our wills over to the care of God.

My life is a wreck and its all Gods fault is like saying a spoon made Rosie Odonnel fat. Let me elaborate! God is and never was your enemy .Without Him you would be nothing! A big problem in my Life was blaming others including God for all that was wrong in my life. God, why did you do this too me?God why did this happen, you don't love me. I am no good and this is Gods punishment for me. Sound familiar, it should, there are so many in the world with these attitudes and they wonder why life is so messed up and never seems to get better.Look at the verse! Recognize and admit that you are to blame for the mess of your life! In order to fix a problem, we have to recognize and acknowledge what the real cause is.God is not the problem you are, and you need to stop the blame game and own up to the mess you made! Tell God your sorry and then ask Him to take control of your life because you cant keep living this way.God created you because you are His Children and He loves you more than you could ever comprehend. He has good and prosperity planned for your life and it is obvious your plan failed. Let go Let God, Forgive and Forget, Live Laugh and Love that is His plan! 



By Joseph Dickerson/Recovery Connections 
Need Help email us recoveryfriends@gmail.com
Psalm 103v3 He forgives all my sins and Heals all my diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment