Friday, March 20, 2015

March 20 CHP 16 v 1 v 2 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS



I love the LORD because He hears my voice and my prayer for mercy.
Because He bends down to listen ,I will pray as long as I have breath ! (GODS BIG BOOK)



STEP 11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.




Prayer unlocks heavens door and invites God ,Jesus, and the  Holy Spirit   to come into your life .We are never alone in our lives and prayer will keep us in GODS loop protected from the darkness of addictions. That darkness is  always whispering in the other ear trying to entice away from the freedom we have found.If we yield to the whisper we will be surely entangled again and according too GODS BIG BOOK we will worse be off the second time around. Step 11 must be a 24 hour a day step well at least it is for me. if I am left alone with out God for one second I will succumb to the whispers and jump onto too the relapse roller coaster and ride right back into hell.



Galatians 5:1 - Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
(GODS BIG BOOK)By Joseph Dickerson


No comments:

Post a Comment