Saturday, February 14, 2015

February 14 CHAP 66 v 18 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALM


 I regard iniquity in my heart, The Lord will not hear .
 (GODS BIG BOOK )


Regard- consider or think of (someone or something) in a specified way.

Iniquity - the quality of being unfair or evil.


Step 1 -We admitted we were powerless over our addiction that our lives had become unmanageable.


How you  regard GOD is gonna determine how long its gonna take you to get sober. The Psalm verse backs me up on this one . GOD will not hear your prayer if you have wickedness in your heart. Sincerity and truth with GOD and yourself will get HIS attention . Addiction is wicked and it has consumed our lives and has taken control. We are no longer who we once were . Living is now has become down right evil and robotic. In the height of my addiction , I was no longer living the life I worked for. Everyday my addictions told me when to wake up , where to go  ,what to steal ,  what to eat  ,and on and on and on! I was so wrapped in myself and selfishness that GOD my father and creator became as distant as the planet Mars. My evil and unfair living was pushing HIM further and further away . GOD will even let you die in that state if that is what you choose. GOD will never force you to do anything HE wants you to do and aren't most loving fathers that way ,but don't expect GOD too answer your prayers if all you care about is yourself and your addictions. Step one starts when me , myself , and I come too the end of SELF.



James 3:14-16 But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth. This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, demonic. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing.(GODS BIG BOOK) By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment