Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My name is Seth and I have recently graduated from H.O.H. Recovery Services. I want to personally thank you for supporting their business. H.O.H. has genuine and caring individuals who sincerely want to help you; no matter what is going on in your life. I can say this because the individuals at H.O.H. have changed my life.

I am unsure of your personal situation, but I want to encourage you to give them phone call or send them an e-mail. It’s possible that you are in need of some help and I promise you that H.O.H. Recovery Services is a safe place to receive it. It is also possible that you have a family member or friend who has found themselves trapped in an addiction and don’t know how to get out. If that is the case, encourage them to seek out help.

Addictions are not limited to drugs and alcohol but can span all arenas of life. So if you are struggling with something other than drugs and alcohol, do not feel like help is not available to you. It is available! In fact, I did not seek treatment for drugs and alcohol but sought it for a more personal issue. As someone who hid in the darkness for many years, I want to encourage you that there is hope and you can overcome, but you must first have the courage to own up to it. Take the first step: give H.O.H. Recovery Services a call.

A phone call or e-mail does not equal you entering treatment. The people at H.O.H. genuinely want to help you and would love to speak with you. Give them a call; at the very least, they may be able to point you in the right direction.

Phone: 1-760-701-0175
Email: rhouseofhope@gmail.com
Website: http://www.christiandrugandalcoholtreatmentrecovery.com/

It is my hope that you find the freedom that is available to you.

Sincerely,
Seth Showalter

No comments:

Post a Comment