Saturday, January 3, 2015

January 3 CHP 4 v 10 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


Take hold of my instructions ; don't let them go .Guard them ,for they are the key to life .
(GODS BIG BOOK)



STEP 1. We admitted we were powerless over chemical substances —that our lives had become unmanageable .



I was not reading the book and there was no one telling me to read the book . KEY TO LIFE !
What other book can or has claimed that . Dare  I say  , that there are billions of folks around the world that read and use GODS BIG BOOK for daily living. Addiction , love , depression , fear , poor health , redemption , forgiveness , and the list of life's troubles goes on and on and on and on  . I can truthfully say GODS BIG BOOK has changed my life for the better . No longer am I the traumatized , angry , fearful , Drug  addicted man  I used to be ! Because of GODS BIG BOOK ,I am sober , joyful , unafraid , and at peace with myself and my fellow man . Save yourself from life's troubles and fears and start reading GODS BIG BOOK ! "ITS THE KEY TO LIFE " . Pick one up today at your local book store ,for easiest reading and understanding pick up a Life recovery Bible by Tyndale the NLT version it includes the infamous Twelve Steps and over a thousand pages of helpful instructions and guidance. For best results  don't purchase  the ancient Hebrew , Arabic , or Greek versions too hard to understand ,you already have enough frustrations in your life !



Hebrews 4 : 12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. 

 ( Gods Big Book )    By Joseph Dickerson




















No comments:

Post a Comment