Thursday, January 22, 2015

January 22 CHAPTER 91 v 2 v 3 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge , my place of safety; he is my God , and I trust Him . For He will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease .
(GODS BIG BOOK)


STEP 3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God .

Refuge - anything to which one has recourse for aid, relief, or escape.


The other day I shared a post about God being the one and only true HP. Many attacked me said I was intolerant !I warned about new comers being mis guided by the instruction that your HP could be a porcelain cat or anything that suits them . Someone even commented to me that their fathers higher power was a tree stump and as life changed so did there HP. Before you make your choice and invest your time and trust your life with a porcelain cat or tree stump ,you need to know the 12 steps were based on GOD . A GOD that is real and has a book about Life that you can use in times of trouble. A GOD that has a written plan for your life  . A GOD that LOVES you and PROTECTS you ! A GOD who knows how many tears you have cried and how many hairs you have on your head.I could go on ,but there is not enough ink or paper too write all HIS promises down . The Proverb is just a few verses of HIS promises for you and all those in the world. Just because we cant wrap our little brains around that does not make it un true or wrong. Once you surrender and get out of GODS way and get rid of the stump and porcelain cat you can follow the one true GOD (HP).


Isaiah 44:6 I am the first and I am the last, And there is no God besides Me.(GODS BIG BOOK) By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment