Thursday, January 15, 2015

January 15 CHAP 44 v 21 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALM



God would surely have known it , for He knows the secrets of every heart . (GODS BIG BOOK )


STEP 5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.


I find it important and interesting that the step five puts God first. After much thought and consideration about this ,I have come to the realization ," That we cant fool GOD. Not only that God will not be mocked  every man will reap what he sows . Another words get right with God before you attempt to fix any of your human relationships.When we are mentally spiritually and physically messed up we have no business trying to give our opinions in regards to relationships. I started using chemical substances for many reasons . Two of my main reasons were I did not like me and I did not like people. Chemical substances gave me the ability to be someone I was not and I built a life on that. Step five is discovering you and recreating you into the person God wants you to be. My relationships are not perfect but I love me now and its ok when things go wrong , I am a work in progress. I no longer need chemical substances to help me deal with myself or others .Hiding my past was only hurting me and those I hurt also only hurt me. This was the root of my addictions and trying too hide the real me deep down in my heart was robbing me God and the world . 


Psalm 39 13-16 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

(GODS BIG BOOK ) By Joseph Dickerson













No comments:

Post a Comment