Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 30 Chp 139 v 16 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALM

You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book.

Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed .


STEP 3 - Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood God.

What if the insanity and pain of your life was a part of your story. A diamond is not created overnight ,it is hard pressed from every angle until it becomes the beautiful stone we see. I look back on my life and I see stepping stones and painful lessons not designed too destroy me but to develop me into the man of God I was destined by his plan to become. Fourteen years ago homeless and strung out blaming the world for the mess of my life .If you told me back then that I would be sitting here writing a morning devotional to help others find there way ,I would have cussed you out and told you were nuts. Even though you don't understand your life , one day you will and you will be amazed that what was meant for evil God meant for your good. 


James Chp 1 v 2 Dear brothers and sisters,[a] when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. 3 For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. 4 So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.



By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment