Friday, October 17, 2014

October 17 Chp 34 v 6 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS

In my desperation I prayed ,and the Lord listened ; He saved me from all my troubles.(Gods Big Book)



STEP 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable.


You have been treading water for a long time. Desperately you seek rescue ! Anyone who has trended water for a long time knows it is only a matter of time before you sink and drown. How many times has a friend or loved one thrown you a life preserver to pull you to safety . Some never grab it and sink in the sea of addiction ,never to breathe again or see the sun . Next time someone throws you a life preserver grab it and hold on for dear life . Realize you cant make it on your own ! Let go and Let God !


Psalm 69 v 1 v 2 v 3

 Save me, O God,for the floodwaters are up to my neck.
 Deeper and deeper I sink into the mire; I can’t find a foothold.I am in deep water,and the floods overwhelm me.
 I am exhausted from crying for help; my throat is parched.(Gods Big Book ) By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment