Friday, October 3, 2014









"Do your little bit of good where you are, its those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world"
Desmond Tutu



Dear Addict's Mom Family,

I would really appreciate it if you would attend The Addict's Mom Live Online Video Meeting Tonight on In the Rooms at 7:00pm EST.

To sign up all you do it go to www.intherooms.com and create an account for f.ree. Then you just sign in tonight around 6:55pm EST and you will see a link to The Addict's Mom Online Meeting. Just Click on the link. You can remain anonymous or not.

I believe this is an important venue for the Addict's Mom and your participation would be greatly appreciated. Our goal is to have as many venues that will have us, so we can increase our members, which will increase our participation and certainly increase our ability to create change. Which is so desperately needed...

Not to repeat myself but honestly our children are dying every day, or being locked up in a cruel and inhumane criminal justice system.

I need your help and participation so we can build upon our relationship with In the Rooms which is one of the most wonderful resources for those whose lives have been touched by addiction.

Honestly I cannot do this myself...I know you got my back...I love you all and want you to know that without your help there would be no Addict's Mom with the deepest appreciation...Barbara







No comments:

Post a Comment