Monday, August 11, 2014


August 11 Chp 59 v 10 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS



My God is changeless in His love for me .


STEP 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out .


It does not matter who you are or what you have done . I do not care what the world is telling you or selling you. There is a God and He loves each and everyone of us unconditionally . Living by yourself on your own counting on others and the world will only leave you empty and miserable . So miserable and confused I was that the only way to get through the day was use ! Life in addiction is loveless , lonely , and tiresome ! The steps led me to Gods Love and that Love for me was so strong that it broke my chains . God took away my addiction , anger , and pain and replaced it with love , peace , and joy . Steps 11 and 12 are apart of my daily routine and the more time I spend with God the more I discover just how much he loves us all .



1 John 4:16“And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.




By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment