Tuesday, July 8, 2014


JULY 8 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

For whoever finds me finds life,
All those who hate me love death. But those who miss me injure themselves . All who hate me love death .


STEP 2 - Came to believe that God ( Jesus ) could restore us to sanity !


Addiction is your master and you are the slave not free to live your life the way it is meant to be lived .When your physical life ends it does not mean its over . Living a life full of addiction and sin will separate you from the love God has for you now and when you cross over . Get it right now with God you think life is terrible now . Gods Big Book teaches we will be separated and put into prisons of darkness until the judgement . Yes this a lot and I struggle with understanding it . I figured why take chances and the Proverb was right , through the steps I found God and I do have life , a sober life and that was impossible in my own strength . 


Isaiah 59 -1 -2

Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save, or his ear dull, that it cannot hear; but your iniquities have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear.



No comments:

Post a Comment