Thursday, July 3, 2014



JULY 3 v 1 v 2 v3 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

My child, never forget the things I have taught you.
Store my commands in your heart.
If you do this, you will live many years,
and your life will be satisfying.

STEP 3 Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.

No matter how many pills I popped or gallons of booze I drank . I could never fill the empty void I had inside .  No matter what we try to do with our lives there always seems to feel like there is something missing .I spent a large portion of my life using sex and drugs to make my life complete and happy . But I discovered after much pain and hardship that the
things of this world are empty pursuits designed too distract you and keep you lost and empty . The very enemy of your soul wants too keep you lost and take you away from the only one who can fill that void .
What I was missing was being one with the One who created me . We are here for a reason and we are a special treasure to God . God knows whats best for your life but you and the enemy keep getting in the way . The 12 steps will introduce you too God . Finding God and developing a relationship with him will fill that void and your life will be fulfilled .


Philippians 4 : 19
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment