Wednesday, July 2, 2014


July 2 v 7 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

He stores up sound wisdom for the upright;
He is a shield to those who walk uprightly;

STEP 3 Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.



All the years I spent running the streets did not teach me a damn thing . Yes I learned to fight and survive but what I did not learn was , how to live a life of peace . Way deep down in my heart , I knew I was capable of so much more and life just had to be better than this . When I found my step one , I was done , spent , I had nothing left and the daily aches and pains were choking the little bit of life I had left out of me. My step one was my last attempt at life if God did not answer me this time I was gonna put an end to my BS life . I look back now and realize pride had me blinded and I could not see that surrender in life at your lowest point is not giving up it is the first step in getting up and living again . The moment you get up and receive Gods wisdom from above is the moment you become free to live again in His grace . Lay it all down before you go to the grave as another sad story never reaching your full potential or fulfilling your God given purpose.



Job 11:13-15 Surrender your heart to God, turn to him in prayer, and give up your sins— even those you do in secret. Then you won’t be ashamed; you will be confident and fearless.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment