Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 10 Chp 84 v 11 TWELVE STEPPING WITH STRENGTH FROM THE PSALMS


For the Lord God is our sun and our shield.
He gives us grace and glory.
The Lord will withhold no good thing
from those who do what is right.


Step 11- Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out .


Keep moving forward ! What a promise from the Psalm , God will not withhold anything good . I discovered from steps 11 and 12 the more we do for others the more fulfilling our lives become . Now that I have found myself it is not about me anymore . It is all about you ! Yes you the one reading this and if their is anything I can do to help you with your recovery all you gotta do is reach out .

Acts 20:35


 In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’
By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment