Thursday, April 3, 2014



APRIL 3 v 34 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB

The Lord mocks the mockers
but is gracious to the humble. 
( mocker ) - to attack or treat with ridicule, contempt, or derision. 2. to ridicule by mimicry of action or speech; mimic derisively. 3. to mimic, imitate, or counterfeit.



(humble ) - not proud : not thinking of yourself as better than other people. : given or said in a way that shows you do not think you are better than other people. : showing



STEP 7 - Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings.

( shortcoming - a failure, defect, or deficiency in conduct, condition, thought, ability, etc.)



I felt it necessary to look up and share the true meanings of four particular words .Mocker ,humble shortcoming and gracious . I am discovering that when we think we know what the word means we understand the message ,what we fail to take into consideration is that most words have multiple messages in them and when a word is viewed in multiple contexts it gives multiple messages. Mocker , counterfeit that was me in active addiction trying to be someone I was never meant to be . Humble total opposite of counterfeit ! Being fake or counterfeit will keep you trapped in the make believe world in which you live . The sooner you realize that and ask God to give you humility then you will see who you truly were meant to be. Gracious means showing kindness, being compassionate, fortunate or happy . The promise in the Proverb can be yours but we gotta get real with ourselves , GOD and others .



2 Corinthians 12:20 For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be, and you may not find me as you want me to be. I fear that there may be quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder.

By : Joseph Dickerson 

No comments:

Post a Comment