Monday, April 14, 2014

APRIL 14 V 17 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB


Short-tempered people do foolish things,
    and schemers are hated.


STEP 9 - Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others. 

Manipulation of others at this point should not bet an option in your toolbox for life. From time to time I catch myself thinking the way I used too think and how can I get over on someone who is just not following my rules . It is that kinda of thinking that made  me sick. My short temper made many in my life run away and I only have myself too blame . Looking at the Proverb and the step make me realize I was a real piece of work and their were many victims of my insanity . Regret is an anchor that will slow your recovery process down . Say your sorry try to make it up too them and move on . Some of your victims want nothing too do with you apologize and leave them alone . NO more games ! Its called maturity and sobriety ! Pray for what you need  , always remain calm and wait , if what your praying for does not come it means God has something better . 




Colossians 1:11-12 May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light.


By : Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment