Sunday, April 13, 2014

APRIL 13 V 15 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB



A person with good sense is respected;
    a treacherous person is headed for destruction.


STEP 4 -   Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.


Who are you ! Are  you someone heading to hell in a hand basket or are you someone with good sense .Step four will help you figure this one out . My life was a mystery for thirty two years all that time growing up and living in active addiction had me convinced I was someone else . After hitting bottom and finding the steps ,  I began to discover I was not who I was pretending to be. Step four solved the mystery and brought freedom I never thought possible in life . 


  Proverb 21 v 2 - Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the heart. 



BY : Joseph Dickerson 

1 comment: