Thursday, April 10, 2014



APRIL 10 v 8 TWELVE STEPPING WITH THE POWER IN THE PROVERB

 
The wise are glad to be instructed,
but babbling fools fall flat on their faces.



STEP 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.



God knows we all need step two ! When I was lost drifting in the sea of my addiction God and friends sent me many life boats to get out of the angry sea. For some insane reason I convinced myself that I can get to shore on my own . The water was way above my head at times and it was a struggle every minute of everyday to keep from going under and drowning . Eventually I could not tread water anymore and I was left with a do or die decision . The next time a life boat comes along I will have to grab the hand that is reaching out for me. Gods hand is always reaching out you just have to grab it . God comes in the form of family friends and anyone else who wants you out of the sea safe on dry land . God and family have a better plan for your life and it is not you drowning in the sea of addiction.



JAMES 4 : 10 - Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

By Joseph Dickerson

No comments:

Post a Comment