Tuesday, December 17, 2013


December 17 v 25 TWELVE STEPPING WITH POWER IN THE PROVERB
A foolish son is a grief to his father,
And bitterness to her who bore him.


STEP : 8 Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

These two verses from today's Proverb and Step 8 have really got me thinking about my past. Some of us are lucky to still have their moms and dads . My poor Dad , I cant imagine the sleepless nights I caused him ,how much embarrassment my dad suffered from the neighbors every time the police came looking for me. The arguments I must have caused between mom and dad and the strain that I put them under , wow I cant believe this ones got me tearing up. I have said sorry ,but I was not specific , I just automatically assumed they got it. This ones got me and I will have to write them a letter so I can get it all out. Contemplating all the pain I have caused others I now know it was Mom and Dad who have suffered the most. Though I put them through a living hell on earth they never gave up on me and that is a debt I could never repay.

No comments:

Post a Comment